MaxLite RR61127W-L9 11W LED 6" Recessed Retrofit Downlight
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL QUANTITIES
The 6-inch LED Recessed Downlight Retrofit features an optical diffuser that produces high lumen transmission and even illumination that is constructed with a high-efficacy LED array and dimmable driver. The fixtures are suitable for damp locations. This six-inch downlight retrofit is the economical solution for consumers looking to reduce energy costs. These energy efficient and long lasting retrofits are appropriate for both commercial and residential applications.
New, never used, in manufacturer packaging.
Shipping: FREE, In Stock
Certifications: cULus Listed, LM-79, FCC Compliant, RoHS Compliant, T24
Warranty: 5 years on complete fixture
Length: 7.28" Width: 7.28" Height: 2.64"
- Lumens: 848
- Efficacy: 80 (lm/W)
- Color Temp: 2700K
- Wattage: 11W
- Equivalent Wattage: 65W Inc
- Voltage: 120V
- CRI: 80
- L70 Lifetime: 36,000 hours
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 104°F
- High lumen transmission and diffusing for even illumination
- Supplied with E26 base adapter
- Virtually no UV emitted
- Five year limited warranty
- Suitable for wet locations
- High CRI models comply with Title 24 code
- Installs into most 5” & 6” recessed cans
- One-piece durable die-cast aluminum heat sink with integrated trim
- Module construction includes LED, heat sink, lends and white trim
- Impact-resistant plastic lens
- Fits recessed cans with torsion spring
- 120V, 60Hz
- Dimmable down to 10% (see page 3 for a list of compatible dimmers)
- L70 of 36,000 hours
- Power factor: > .90
Lighting Layouts: There are many factors in deciding the proper light level (mounting height, application / preferred light levels, building reflectivity, etc). For a professional lighting layout, please call customer service. These are no charge and only take a few minutes over the phone. Please be prepared to tell us the following: Height, mounting height, width, depth, reflectivity, and application of the building (to determine proper light levels). Call 512-843-1383.
Shipping PolicySame-day shipping on most orders before 2:00 p.m. All shipments are prepaid to the customer, freight is included in the price shown. PrimeLights guarantees product to arrive in brand new, undamaged condition. If shipping damages occur, please note with the shipper and contact our customer service immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-598-4961. PrimeLights will replace any product damaged in shipping with zero expense to the customer.
Return PolicyPrimeLights will accept returns within 30 days on unused stock products. Buyer will pay freight upon return if PrimeLights is not liable for miss-order. If PrimeLights is liable, PrimeLights will pay freight. If fixtures are used a restocking fee will be applied. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we’re happy to clear up any confusion and issues on the phone. No products will be accepted for return without prior authorization of seller.
We appreciate your business!