MaxLite LSU4806SU50DV50 4' LED Utility Wrap Fixture
120V/277V Commercial Specification Grade Lighting
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL QUANTITIES
This cost effective LED Utility Wrap Fixture, features full length U Wrap Acrylic lens, one piece fabricated steel body. Designed to meet or exceed 7-10Fc at 8’ installed heights for parking drive lane compliance. For uses as utility lighting, parking garage and stairwell lighting where meets applicable building and safety codes.
New, never used, in manufacturer packaging.
Shipping: FREE, In Stock
Certifications: cULus Listed, DLC Approved, Damp Location, FCC Compliant, LM79, LM80, RoHS, Title 24
Warranty: 5 years on complete fixture
Length: 48" Width: 6.75" Height: 2.50"
- Lumens: 4923
- Efficacy: 97.3
- Color Temp: 5000K
- Wattage: 50
- Voltage: 120-277V
- CRI: > 83
- Operating Temp: 00 C (32°F) to 40°C (104°F), 50-60Hz
- Thermal/Lumen balanced light engine
- Steel Construction
- Back and End Knockouts
- Class II driver, with 0-10V dimming
- Low power consumption
- Ceiling or wall mounted
- For covered use only – damp rated *
- Wire Guard available
- White Finish standard
- Optional Occupancy Sensor available
- Assembled in USA available upon request
- 20 Ga. Steel body and end caps
- Clear Acrylic Prismatic Lens
- Electrostatic Paint pre-assembly
- Universal voltage 120-277v
- Omni-directional quad element infrared sensor
- 3 Daylight Harvesting setting
- 0-10V selectable output for low dim control
- Walk test and sensor operation LED indicator
- Direct lead wires for easy wiring connections
- 8 rotary DIP switch selectable control modes
- 7 low dim levels changeable via Accu-Set
- PIR on/off control
- 360 degree lens
- selectable sensitivity and time delays
Lighting Layouts: There are many factors in deciding the proper light level (mounting height, application / preferred light levels, building reflectivity, etc). For a professional lighting layout, please call customer service. These are no charge and only take a few minutes over the phone. Please be prepared to tell us the following: Height, mounting height, width, depth, reflectivity, and application of the building (to determine proper light levels). Call 512-843-1383.
Shipping PolicySame-day shipping on most orders before 2:00 p.m. All shipments are prepaid to the customer, freight is included in the price shown. PrimeLights guarantees product to arrive in brand new, undamaged condition. If shipping damages occur, please note with the shipper and contact our customer service immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-598-4961. PrimeLights will replace any product damaged in shipping with zero expense to the customer.
Return PolicyPrimeLights will accept returns within 30 days on unused stock products. Buyer will pay freight upon return if PrimeLights is not liable for miss-order. If PrimeLights is liable, PrimeLights will pay freight. If fixtures are used a restocking fee will be applied. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we’re happy to clear up any confusion and issues on the phone. No products will be accepted for return without prior authorization of seller.
We appreciate your business!