LED 6 Lamp T8 STINGRAY 6XL Highbay Light With 90 Minute Emergency Battery Backup & Wire Guard
FIXTURE MADE IN USA!
Buy American Compliant
COMMERCIAL SPECIFICATION GRADE COMPLAINT WITH ANY CODE REQUIRING EMERGENCY BACKUP BATTERY LIGHTS. THIS USA MADE LIGHT IS IDEAL FOR STORES, WAREHOUSES, BUSINESS'S AND SHOPS THAT REQUIRE A BATTERY BACKUP.
This light comes with an installed emergency battery pack that will kick on in the event of loss of power. The light will run for and additional 90minutes after power outage. UL listed and tested thoroughly so you can count on it when you need it most.
If you are needing the regular version to purchase as well with the Battery version see link for details:
LED 6 LAMP T8 - 132 WATT COMMERCIAL SPECIFICATION GRADE LED HIGH BAY FIXTURE
Proudly made in the USA of 20 gauge American Steel, the Stingray® 6XL is a robust light fixture that will last a lifetime. With a simple two screw swing away door, wiring and installation is quick and easy. The Stingray® LED High Bay does not require a ballast or external driver to run the fixture, making it virtually maintenance free. The included super durable aluminum and polycarbonate bulbs are instant on and flicker free. PrimeLights warranties every fixture and every bulb for 5 years. The Stingray® LED High Bay is one of the brightest, longest lasting, easiest to install fixtures on the market!
The LED Stingray 6 high bay shop light is a perfect solution for mid to very high ceilings. It brings daylight inside and is designed to be installed in shops, warehouses, metal buildings, arenas, sports facilities, high barns, and garages. The Stingray line has the widest range of coverage of any led fixture today. It has a classic design with the most modern technology. Being 4’ long gives it the capability of lighting a large amount of space. The LED Stingray 6 does not require a ballast nor an internal driver, accompanied by the most efficient LED's that will last decades (no more replacing bulbs). Deeming it the brightest, most dependable, maintenance free light out there.
You will never have to change anything inside the fixture. PrimeLights® warranties every fixture and every bulb for 5 years. Long lasting, durable, and bright. Made in the USA of American Steel, this is the last light fixture you will ever need!
The LED Stingray 4 & 6 lamps's are manufactured by PrimeLights and only sold by PrimeLights.
|Mounts||Surface Mount or Chain Hang (hardware not included)|
|Mounting Height||15’ - 30’ Recommended|
|Dimensions||48” x 14” x 3.5”|
|Total Weight||12.5 lbs|
|Warranty||5 years on complete fixtures and LED lamps|
|Specs||Download Specs Sheet|
Specs & Features
- Voltage: 110v | 120v | 240v | 277v | Call for 480v
- Amperage: 1.1A @ 120v | 0.48A @ 277v
- Wattage: 132 watts
- Energy Usage: Approx. 40% Less than T8 Fluorescent
- Lumens/Watt: 130+
- Lumens: 32,300 equivalent lumens (fluorescent equiv.)
- LED Lumens: 17,995
- Color: 5000K daylight white
- Operating Temp: -30° to 50° C Recommended
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Base Type: G13 Medium B-Pin
- Damp Rating: 85+ CRI
- Bulbs: (6) Clear flicker-free, shatterproof polycarbonate LED bulbs with internal drivers - no external drivers or ballasts to maintain (imported)
- Connection: Luminaire disconnect with 4 connection points for easy daisy chain
- Conduit Knockouts: 7/8'' knockouts on both ends and top
- Install Location: Damp Rated – Indoor, Outdoor Covered (no direct water)
- Wiring: Ready for hard wire install, includes quick disconnect wire harness (plug and cord available in accessories)
- Material: 20-Gauge cold rolled steel in baked white enamel
- Included: Wired lamp holders & quick disconnect/premium mirrored aluminum reflector
Perfect For Numerous Applications!
- Machine/Fab Shop
- Farm/Ranch Barn
- Auto Body & Repair
- Woodworking Shop
- Manufacturing Plant
- Metal Building
- Airplane Hangar
- Storage Facility
- And More!
As a rough estimate, change these out 1 for 1 with metal halides, or approx 1 fixture per 400sf. There are many other factors in deciding the proper light level (mounting height, application / preferred light levels, building reflectivity, etc). For a professional lighting layout, please call customer service. These are no charge and only take a few minutes over the phone. Please be prepared to tell us the following: Height, mounting height, width, depth, reflectivity, and application of the building.Get Layout Help