Howard 24W FLL24-120 Series LED Floodlight
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL QUANTITIES
Howard Lighting's 24W FLL24-120 Series LED Floodlight is an energy saving floodlight that is comparable to 250W halogen using less energy. With 24W of power, it delivers 2,300 lumens of light to the surrounding area. It has a 50,000 hour LED lifespan for maintenance-free operation and has heat dissipating fins for optimized thermal management. This floodlight is ideal for security, building facades, displays and signs.
New, Never used, still in manufacturer packaging
Shipping: FREE, In Stock
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Certifications: UL/CUL Listed, suitable for Wet Locations
Length: 5.2" Width: 5.2" Height: 3.8" (see diagram)
- Low-copper, aluminum die-cast housing and lens frame.
- Heat dissipating fins for optimized thermal management.
- Durable polyester powder coat finish
- Bronze or White housing
- Tempered glass lens, thermal shock and impact resistant.
- Color temp: Neutral White 4100K
- CRI: 80
- 2,300 Lumen Output
- 50,000 Hour Life
- Driver: 700 mA output, constant current supply
- Input voltage: 120-277v 50/60 Hz
- Knurled notches securely retain rotated position even in demanding environments
- 1/2” NPS aluminum die-cast swivel arm fits to standard junction box.
- Side screw at arm knuckles allows for optics aiming.
Shipping PolicySame-day shipping on most orders before 2:00 p.m. All shipments are prepaid to the customer, freight is included in the price shown. PrimeLights guarantees product to arrive in brand new, undamaged condition. If shipping damages occur, please note with the shipper and contact our customer service immediately at email@example.com or 512-598-4961. PrimeLights will replace any product damaged in shipping with zero expense to the customer.
Return PolicyPrimeLights will accept returns within 30 days on unused stock products. Buyer will pay freight upon return if PrimeLights is not liable for miss-order. If PrimeLights is liable, PrimeLights will pay freight. If fixtures are used a restocking fee will be applied. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we’re happy to clear up any confusion and issues on the phone. No products will be accepted for return without prior authorization of seller.
We appreciate your business!