MaxLite LSP4805SU44DV50PKG 4' Polygon Linear LED Surface Parking Fixture
120V/277V Commercial Specification Grade Lighting
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL QUANTITIES
MaxLite's Polygon Linear LED Parking Garage fixture is an energy-efficient lighting solution for parking structures that require a sleek design while offering an upscale appearance at a performance price. The Polygon’s soft white translucent diffuser reduces glare, helping the general public locate or maneuver their cars more safely and securely. The fixture’s beveled surface resists damage from vehicle antennae for a long-lasting, premium appearance. The Polygon can be mounted to the surface or suspended. A low profile height makes the fixture suitable for hanging from shallow ceilings, as well as mounting to walls.
New, never used, in manufacturer packaging.
Shipping: FREE, In Stock
Certifications: UL Listed, Damp Listed, DLC Approved, LM80, T24
Warranty: 5 years on complete fixture
Length: 46.3" Width: 4.25" Height: 1.8"
- Lumens: 4,153
- CRI: >80
- Color Temp: 3500K
- Efficacy: 106 lm/W
- LED Lifespan L70: 50,000 hours
- Wattage: 44
- Voltage: 120-277V
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC to 40ºC (-4ºF to 104ºF)
- One-piece aluminum chassis
- Soft white, low glare diffuser design
- One piece molded end caps
- Extremely low profile height for shallow ceilings, or ADA wall compliance
- Beveled optic surface resists vehicle antenna damage
- Integrated hanging loops included
- Universal mounting standard. Comes with integral hanging loops and with standard surface mounting application
- One-piece extruded body of 6063 Aluminum
- Polycarbonate translucent diffuser
- Molded end caps
- Full-length service channel on rear
- 0-10V Dimming standard
- Both 0-10v dimming and occupancy sensors supports California T24 compliance
- Optional occupancy sensor versions available**
- Ambient threshold selectable
- Dimming levels selectable
- Delay times selectable
Lighting Layouts: There are many factors in deciding the proper light level (mounting height, application / preferred light levels, building reflectivity, etc). For a professional lighting layout, please call customer service. These are no charge and only take a few minutes over the phone. Please be prepared to tell us the following: Height, mounting height, width, depth, reflectivity, and application of the building (to determine proper light levels). Call 512-843-1383.
Shipping PolicySame-day shipping on most orders before 2:00 p.m. All shipments are prepaid to the customer, freight is included in the price shown. PrimeLights guarantees product to arrive in brand new, undamaged condition. If shipping damages occur, please note with the shipper and contact our customer service immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-598-4961. PrimeLights will replace any product damaged in shipping with zero expense to the customer.
Return PolicyPrimeLights will accept returns within 30 days on unused stock products. Buyer will pay freight upon return if PrimeLights is not liable for miss-order. If PrimeLights is liable, PrimeLights will pay freight. If fixtures are used a restocking fee will be applied. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we’re happy to clear up any confusion and issues on the phone. No products will be accepted for return without prior authorization of seller.
We appreciate your business!