MaxLite 12LB27 12" 6.4 Watt LED Plug and Play Lightbars
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL QUANTITIES
The MaxLite LED Lightbar is a flexible lighting source that offers leading-edge efficacy that is superior to Linear Fluorescent and halogen alternatives in custom applications. These fixtures use very little power (6.4 Watts) while still delivering 368 lumens to the surrounding area. With the included connector, you are able to link together these fixtures to fit your desired length. These fixtures have both commercial and residential applications such as general cove lighting, accent and indirect lighting, base cabinet toe kick, display and many other applications.
New, never used, in manufacturer packaging.
Shipping: FREE, In Stock
Certifications: DLC Approved, Energy Star, RoHS Compliant, ETL Listed, LM79/80, NSF, Damp Listed
Warranty: 5 years on complete fixture including LED lamps
Length: 12" Width: .79" Height: .83"
- Lumens: 368
- Color Temp: 2700K
- CRI: 80
- Efficacy: 58 (lm/W)
- LED Lifespan: (L70) 50,000 hours
- Wattage: 6.4
- Voltage: 120V
- Dimmable down to 5%*
- Operating Temperature 0º-104º F
- Links together with connector to make long runs*
- Pressure clips and double sided tape for easy installation
- Hardwire and plug-in configurations available
- Suitable for damp locations
- 120 Vac operation at 60Hz
- Suitable for food preparation applications
- Enclosure: High quality extruded aluminum
- Diffuser: Architectural-grade diffuser eliminates unsightly hot spots and ensures an even, pleasing distribution of light
- Driver: Integral low voltage driver maximizes efficiency without sacrificing light output
- Finish: Durable powder coated finish
- Sport book/gaming
- General Cove Lighting
- Accent & Indirect Lighting
- Wall Washing
- Kitchen & under cabinet
- General cove lighting
- Accent & Indirect lighting
- Base cabinet toe kick
Lighting Layouts: There are many factors in deciding the proper light level (mounting height, application / preferred light levels, building reflectivity, etc). For a professional lighting layout, please call customer service. These are no charge and only take a few minutes over the phone. Please be prepared to tell us the following: Height, mounting height, width, depth, reflectivity, and application of the building (to determine proper light levels). Call 512-843-1383.
Shipping PolicySame-day shipping on most orders before 2:00 p.m. All shipments are prepaid to the customer, freight is included in the price shown. PrimeLights guarantees product to arrive in brand new, undamaged condition. If shipping damages occur, please note with the shipper and contact our customer service immediately at email@example.com or 512-598-4961. PrimeLights will replace any product damaged in shipping with zero expense to the customer.
Return PolicyPrimeLights will accept returns within 30 days on unused stock products. Buyer will pay freight upon return if PrimeLights is not liable for miss-order. If PrimeLights is liable, PrimeLights will pay freight. If fixtures are used a restocking fee will be applied. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we’re happy to clear up any confusion and issues on the phone. No products will be accepted for return without prior authorization of seller.
We appreciate your business!