Howard VHL2F57619340U00000I 193 Watt Vaporproof LED Highbay
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL QUANTITIES
MADE IN USA
110V/120V/277V COMMERCIAL SPECIFICATION GRADE
The VHL2 series 193 watt LED vaporproof fixture is an energy efficient replacement for HID fixtures up to 400 watts. It is engineered for performance down to the smallest detail and is gasketed to provide dust and moisture resistant illumination. This fixture has a long 63,000 hour LED lifespan and delivers 22,562 lumens to the surrounding area. It withstands corrosion, splashing water, hose-directed water, damage from external ice formation, and temporary submersion.
New, never used, in manufacturer packaging.
Shipping: FREE, In Stock
Certifications: CUL Listed, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, ROHS, UL Listed
Warranty: 5 years on complete fixture
Length: 52.00" Width: 14.60" Height: 6.00" (see diagram)
- LED Life: 63,000 hours L70
- 576 LED's
- Wattage: 193
- Lumens: 22,562
- Color Temp: 4000k or 5000k
- 85 CRI
- Minimum Starting Temp: -40°C
- One-piece fiberglass upper body, unpainted natural white color; no seams to crack, break, or leak; is rugged and corrosion resistant
- Innovative driver heat rail provides a stronger backbone for the housing, easier driver mounting, and allows the drivers to operate up to 13°C cooler
- 5VA Flammability Rating
- Acetal Copolymer White Plastic Latches
- Twelve newly designed 3-piece captive latches provide optimal lens retention and will not come off the fixture
- White polyethylene molded end plugs for use as knockouts
- Pressure wash up to 1500 PSI
- Closed cell polyester gasket
- Poured gasket seamlessly fills channel for maximum seal
- Gasket has dry skin that will not stick to the mating surface
- High gasket compression recovery ensures a solid seal over life of fixture
- Injection molded for maximum strength and precise detail
- Frosted ends and lineal prisms on sides reduce glare
- Continuous formed perimeter provides for positive seal
- Entrance Lighting
- Car Washes
- Public Access
- Parking Structures
- Beverage Industry
- Food Processing
- Construction Sites
- Industrial Lighting
Lighting Layouts: There are many factors in deciding the proper light level (mounting height, application / preferred light levels, building reflectivity, etc). For a professional lighting layout, please call customer service. These are no charge and only take a few minutes over the phone. Please be prepared to tell us the following: Height, mounting height, width, depth, reflectivity, and application of the building (to determine proper light levels). Call 512-843-1383.
Shipping PolicySame-day shipping on most orders before 2:00 p.m. All shipments are prepaid to the customer, freight is included in the price shown. PrimeLights guarantees product to arrive in brand new, undamaged condition. If shipping damages occur, please note with the shipper and contact our customer service immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-598-4961. PrimeLights will replace any product damaged in shipping with zero expense to the customer.
Return PolicyPrimeLights will accept returns within 30 days on unused stock products. Buyer will pay freight upon return if PrimeLights is not liable for miss-order. If PrimeLights is liable, PrimeLights will pay freight. If fixtures are used a restocking fee will be applied. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we’re happy to clear up any confusion and issues on the phone. No products will be accepted for return without prior authorization of seller.
We appreciate your business!