Howard LMCT95DMV- 80 Watt LED Canopy Light
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL QUANTITIES
The T series LED Canopy is an ideal solution for illuminating parking garages, canopies, and other applications requiring low-profile luminaire that can be surface of pendant-mounted. The die cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens will stand the test of time and punishing environmental conditions. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional canopy lights with HIDS, fluorescent or incandescent lamps.
Shipping: FREE, In Stock
Certifications: cULus listed for wet locations; IP65 rated; Complies with FCC Part 15, class B
Warranty: 5 years on complete fixture
Length: 14" Width: 14" Height: 4"
- Parking Areas
- Loading Docks
- Recreation Areas
- Energy Saving compared to HID systems
- Replaces 70W Metal Halide
- System Efficacy Up to 92 Lm/W
- Long LED Life
- System Tested and Approved by Howard Industries
- Compliant with safety and performance standards
- Die-cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint
- Lens: High light transmittance PC, anti-UV fire resistant
- 9,548 Lumens
- 120 Lm/W
- 80 Watts
- L70 lifespan: 60,000+ hours
- Color Temp: 5000K
- CRI >80
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard
- Power factor > 0.90, total harmonic distortion < 20%
- 10kV surge protector is standard
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of ½” rigid electrical conduit
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit
- Warranty: 5 years
- Suitable for use up to -40°F to 104°F (-40°C to 40 °C)
- Junction box mounting plate is standard
- Luminaire can also be directly surface-mounted to canopies by removing the lens, drilling holes in the cast housing, and screwing the luminaire to the canopy
- Threaded hole on back of luminaire for ¾” rigid electrical conduit also provides for pendant-mounting.
Shipping PolicySame-day shipping on most orders before 2:00 p.m. All shipments are prepaid to the customer, freight is included in the price shown. PrimeLights guarantees product to arrive in brand new, undamaged condition. If shipping damages occur, please note with the shipper and contact our customer service immediately at email@example.com or 512-598-4961. PrimeLights will replace any product damaged in shipping with zero expense to the customer.
Return PolicyPrimeLights will accept returns within 30 days on unused stock products. Buyer will pay freight upon return if PrimeLights is not liable for miss-order. If PrimeLights is liable, PrimeLights will pay freight. If fixtures are used a restocking fee will be applied. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we’re happy to clear up any confusion and issues on the phone. No products will be accepted for return without prior authorization of seller.
We appreciate your business!